Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Game #86


219398 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 19, -1/170 HPs)
Killed from afar by a smoke demon in The Abyss.

Argh!! I hate the damned Abyss. This character ended up in it twice, both due to Zot traps. The first time I lucked out and found an exit immediately. The second time I quickly ended up in trouble, as something was covering me in sticky flames, which burned up all my scrolls of teleportation. My character was very strong, but I ended up stuck and surrounded by demons.

Stupid game. The Abyss is able to kill any character, and I do NOT like the ending of one of my best characters EVER to be due to what amounts to a random dice roll. The Abyss needs to be rethought. It needs to be made less dangerous to move through OR there needs to be ways to make it easier to get out of.

No comments: