Thursday, July 9, 2009

Game #110


663 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 6, -2/73 HPs)
Killed from afar by an orc priest on Level 6 of the Dungeon.

Wow. Level 6 contained large open areas and a lot of enemies. I had popped down all the staircases, so I knew there would be issues, but I was unprepared for the huge number of monsters standing right beside what had been an empty staircase. My arrival was greeted by an ogre, two hounds, a jackal and a giant ant. Those were just the monsters standing next to me. In the distance were a rat, a scorpion, a giant eyeball, an orc priest and an orc warrior. I berserked, took out the ogre and tried to take out the other creatures when the orc priest succeeded in blasting me. I'm really not sure what I should have done. Going back up the stairs would have killed me. I guess I could have blindly teleported and hoped for the best. Stupid game.

No comments: