Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Game #65


1123 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 7, -1/81 HPs)
Slain by an orc warrior on Level 6 of the Dungeon.

I have been super busy at work, which has meant that I have not had the time or energy to play any games of Crawl. Unfortunately, not playing means that you fall back into making old mistakes. This game was fairly uneventful until level 7 of the Dungeon, where I encountered a room packed full of orcs. I went berserk and immediately realized that was a mistake. There were far too many enemies and I was guaranteed to lose my berserk status before defeating them all. I killed as many orcs as I could and then teleported away, which worked fine as an escape option. Unfortunately, I did not rest to regain all my hitpoints and when I next encountered an orc warrior, he was able to quickly defeat me, as he had a magical weapon.

I must try to play regularily in order to maintain my skill in the game.

No comments: