Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Game #76


5758 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 10, -4/123 (125) HPs)
Slain by an orc warrior on Level 10 of the Dungeon.

I was in constant trouble this entire game, and I'm really not certain why. Level 9 was open, with lakes filled with eels, and I spent a bunch of time suddenly realizing I was low on hit points and escaping up a level to rest. Finally, I decided to skip level 9 and move on to level 10, but it did not get any better. I was berserked almost all the time, primarily because I still had not found a decent weapon, and at level 10, you need something more powerful than a +0,+2 mace.

Anyway, I encountered a group of orcs, berserked and was slowly killed by them, even though I had a ton of hitpoints. I guess I should have tried to escape, but I really didn't want to, given how sucky this game had gone to this point.

No comments: