Friday, April 24, 2009

Game #73


110 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 2, 0/23 HPs)
Slain by Sigmund on Level 2 of the Dungeon.

Damn Sigmund. I had not encountered him in a long time, so I completely forgot that he could appear at this depth. I only saw him for a single turn before he turned invisible, and as there were three other monsters around, it was easy to miss him as I was moving and attacking. After defeating two of the creatures, I started fighting an invisible creature and it took me far too long to realize who I was fighting - I was already below 10 hitpoints before I clued in.

Unfortunately, I was also hungry, so berserking was out of the question. I drank both my unidentified points, one of which was a potion of heal wounds, which helped, but not enough.

Stupid game.

No comments: