Thursday, April 16, 2009

Game #68


148 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 3, 0/27 HPs)
Succumbed to poison on Level 2 of the Dungeon.

My stupid fingers were the direct cause of this death. I entered a room and discovered a snake. I tried to move back into a hallway, but my fingers were on the wrong keys and I instead made two steps deeper into the room. This allowed the snake a couple of free hits (one of which poisoned me) and brought a second snake into view. I had no choice but to stand and fight, unfortunately the second step had trigged my hunger, so I was unable to berserk. I started swinging and took out the first snake. With very few hitpoints, I quaffed the only potion I had, hoping it was a potion of healing. No such luck.

That liquid tasted very nasty...
You are more poisoned.
You die...

No comments: