Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Game #49


340 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 4, -1/51 HPs)
Slain by an orc wizard on Level 4 of the Dungeon.


I'm going to chalk this death up to a complete and utter lack of randomly generated items. I cleared the first three levels of the dungeon, and the only armour I found was some cursed -2 splint mail, which I wore, since it was better than the animal skin that you start with. I had three unidentified potions, but a whole bunch of scrolls.

Upon arriving at level 4, I encountered two orcs, an orc wizard and a scorpion. It took me so long to kill the scorpion, even while berserked, that I was poisoned multiple times, which drained my hitpoints so fast that I was dead before I could kill the orc wizard, have my berserking end and then hopefully get lucky with one of my potions. I guess this was a bad time to go berserk.

Stupid game.

No comments: