Monday, March 23, 2009

Game #61


868 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 7, -4/82 HPs)
Killed from afar by Blork the orc on Level 5 of the Dungeon.

This game was yet another entry in the "berserking doesn't help while fighting multiple enemies" category. I was in one of those levels that has very large open hallways, when I encountered a scorpion, an imp and Blork. Blork had a wand of ice, which he used immediately upon seeing me. I went berserk and quickly dealt with the scorpion and the imp. While I was doing that, Blork continued to blast me, and the noise attracted two Ogres. I should have tried to escape at that point, but instead continued to fight. Both Ogres went down quickly, but I was running low on hitpoints and a final blast from Blork killed me before I could get close to him.

No comments: