Monday, June 22, 2009

Game #98


5812 Bill the Mountain Dwarf Berserker (level 10, -13/83 HPs)
Mangled by an orc warrior on Level 2 of the Orcish Mines.

It has been awhile since I have gone to the Orcish Mines with a low level character and I forgot how dangerous it can be. In fact, this is the first time I think I have ever seen an orc warlord. Level 3 contained the warlord, a sorcerer, a few warriors and 20+ orcs all in one big room. I survived my first trip down, but not my second, and it was my fault. I knew the level was dangerous, but I went down the last staircase while I was hungry. I was surrounded immediately, but fled back up to level 2, where I tried to fight my way to a chokepoint, but I never made it.

Lessons Learned
1. Don't be stingy with your food. If you are hungry, then eat.

No comments: