Friday, February 27, 2009

Game #48

Now that I've figured out how to get the rune out of the Swamp, it probably shouldn't be surprising that I have managed to do it again. Hopefully this character will last longer than my last character that obtained a rune.

This has been an interesting game due to the sheer number of wands that I have found. I am currently carrying 14 and I have 5 in my stash. My primary weapon is an artifact executioner's axe that Trog gave me. It provides poison resistance and, provided I hit, does an obscene amount of damage. Good armour has been hard to find, as I am still wearing the +3 orcish ring mail of cold resistance that I took from Igyb on the second level of the dungeon. I have a mottled dragon hide, but I haven't seen a scroll of enchant armour since the last one I found was destroyed by fire.

All in all, this game has been going well, though I am finding that when I don't die before finding the Lair, it means that the game takes a long time to play. That means that I struggle to play one game a day, as I often don't have that much free time.

No comments: