Saturday, February 28, 2009

Game #48 Continued

Surprisingly enough, I am still finding wands, not that this character uses them a whole lot. There are also three rings of poison resistance available in shops. There are so many games where I struggle to find poison resistance and this game is positively overflowing with it. Anyway, after obtaining the rune in the Swamp, I cleared out the entire Lair before going to remove all the orcs from the Orcish Mines. As usual, the Mines are fairly unconnected and I have not seen all of level 3 or level 4, but I did not see any reason to try and explore the entire area.

I then went down a couple of more levels into the dungeon, but decided to explore the Snake Pits. I have cleared the first two levels, though I keep switching to my sling, forgetting that it is my axe that provides me with poison resistance. My plan tomorrow is to see if I can get the rune out of the Snake Pits before going down as deep in the dungeon as I can.

No comments: