Thursday, January 8, 2009

Game #7


401 Bob the Mountain Dwarf Hunter (level 5, 0/43 HPs)
Slain by an ogre on Level 5 of the Dungeon.

I was playing quite well until arriving on level 5. I had defeated Terence, Jessica, and a ghost of Bob. Level 5 contained at least two ogres, since I killed one and was killed by the second. I went with poisoning the ogres with a blowgun and poisoned needles and it would have worked fine except for the fact that an imp teleported behind me as I was leading the sick ogre down a hallway. Unable to continue moving, I was forced to fight the ogre face to face. I only had 17 hitpoints (as I had already been hit a couple of times) and the ogre removed all of them in a single blow.

Lessons Learned
1. Crawl is cruel. I really did not have any options in this situation, other than to hope that the random number generator would be nice to me.

No comments: